I was tagged by Jenny at Babyfingers....so here it goes...
1) I am VERY...VERY...afraid of spiders. Little ones...big ones...anything that looks like a spider. For me to kill a spider that may be as big as a dime (legs and all) I have to really mentally prepare myself for it...with breathing exercises and all!
2) I should have been a meteorologist.(Did I spell this right) I am obsessed with hurricanes, tornadoes, and severe thunderstorms. I can keep the weather channel on for hours!
3) I like to try new things....I have swam with stingrays and sharks. (of course I was practically sitting on my husband's and sister's head). I went on a banana boat going a zillion miles an hour only to be thrown 12 feet in the air. I really want to ride a zip line across the tops of trees....that will be my next endeavor!
4) My hubs and I met on the Internet back in 1994. There really wasn't an Internet back then....I don't know what it was called....but it was by accident over the computer!
5) I never did actually take the "Driving Part" of the test when you are 16. I only took the written part and somehow they handed me a license and of course at that age I didn't say a word. I still can't parallel park!
6) Ignorant people annoy me...not genuine stupid people....but ignorant people!
I think I will tag Memory Hunting.