1. Idiots that will not stop their cars when you are on the crosswalk. It is like they truly are blind or stupid...maybe both!
2. Heels that clank on the floor. You know the ones that are REALLY loud like someone bouncing a metal ball on the floor.
3. Parents that smack their kid and tell them they better stop crying. DUH! Let me smack you and see if you stay quiet!!! It's just not right.
4. People who are ignorant about breastfeeding. I agree the choice is yours. However to not breastfeed because you think it is gross or sexual is just weird. Grow up!
5. Pee on a toilet seat! Eeeewwwww. Ladies, use toilet paper!
6. Sorry Hubs....asking me if the air conditioner is working right. My final answer is that it works so great that I walk around with fuzzy socks and a sweater to keep my teeth from chattering. ;)
7. People who have known me for AWHILE and still spell my name with an "i" instead of a "y."
8. Ice cream cones that leak from the bottom. You try to "enjoy" your ice cream cone, but somehow it always turns into a race and you gobble it up!
9. This is one from my earlier days....I would deliver my customers their food and explain that the plate is H-O-T!! They would always grab for the plate after I sat it on the table and exclaim "THIS IS HOT!"
10. Gas Prices. Enough said!
11. People who try and mouth what they want to say across the room without making a sound. I tell them "I do not read lips well!" AND THEY STILL CONTINUE TO MAKE A SILENT CONVERSATION WITH ME! I'd do better with sign language....Hmmmm maybe that is what I'll do the next time that situation happens.
12. Doing the same thing over and over and over again! Like stuffing or addressing envelopes.
13. Cigarette Butts being thrown out of automobiles. Cigarette Butts being left on the ground. HELLO...this is littering and in some states it carries a $500.00 fine. It can take almost 10 years for one of those poisoning pieces of crap to biodegrade.