Sunday, May 4, 2008

Taking a trip down memory lane

I was browsing through a bunch of older pictures and came across these when I was preggo with both of my boys! Join me with a trip down memory lane. Warning, watch out for HUGE bellies!



I was pregnant back in the summer of 2004 with Nolan. These are pictures in front of our condo with my four-legged child "Cheyenne."



It was very hot that summer. Thank goodness I didn't have morning sickness with him. My husband and I went to childbirth classes...they were a fun experience to share.



Here was his nursery!




I was getting ready to go into the hospital that night when we took this picture. Nolan was 20 months at the time. We had moved into a house that we bought between the two pregnancies.



I had an amnio done that morning (my kidneys were acting up). Everything checked out OK, so it was off to the hospital to get Braydon at 37 weeks!



The memories........

2 comments:

Chat with Kathleen said...

What beautiful memories. You look so lovely as a pregnant Mommy. I am seening these photos for the first time. They are terrific. Love your maternity outfits.
I wish I could find photos of me carrying John Michael and Mark Alan.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing past memories of people I see everyday. You should start putting more on here!