Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things that has made me laugh this past week!



1. Nolan telling his cars, tractors, trains, and whatever else that they need to go into time out because they said "ring-a-round the poopy."

2. The AT&T company spray painting our yard with orange and putting up orange flags. (They should of done it a few houses down the road...LIKE ON THE HOUSE BEING BUILT!)

3. Braydon wrapping his little arms around me and giving me a huge hug.

4. Fish lips. I can show you, but can't explain it!

5. My husband.

6. Learning to crochet. My fingers do not want to work!

7. Blog that Mommy

8. Burping...I burped and my 3 1/2 year old told me I needed to say "excuse me!" I have been trying to teach him manners, but apparently he is teaching me!

9. The Singing Patient website Especially "The Colon" and "Prednisone."

10. My scale. It is a habitual liar.

11. Mariah Carey hoochie mama dresses. She wears these ALL the time. There is a place and time Ms. Carey! (although if I looked like her, I'd probably wear them all the time too.) ;)

12. My husband putting on Star Wars because the kids were playing with light sabers from the circus we went to. My 3 1/2 year old would NOT go to bed until the movie was over and wanted to watch it again. Definitely has my hubby's genes!

13. My short term memory....It is gone. Getting old sucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA..Those are very fuuny. You should start doing this every week!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Always be cautious of what you say in front of children especially bright little 2 and 3 1/2 year olds. They repeat everything.

I love the one about the scale, isn't that the truth.
I HATE SCALES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT SHOW I HAVE NOT LOST. Gee Wiz
Really enjoyed all 13.