Friday, January 23, 2009

Celine Dion Concert in Atlanta



I won these tickets thanks to Magic 98.9. Normally, I would not have ventured to buy tickets to see Celine, but since they were free....I thought why not? I must say that I enjoyed and I am very glad to see her show. It was great!

This was the stage from our seat.



She did nearly 6 costume changes. The stage was different. It was like a bunch of small elevators on it that kept changing colors. Dancers and musicians kept popping up out of it.





She definitely made those crazy hand and face gestures she is known for. I will say that she sounded awesome and I enjoyed all of her songs. You could tell she was very passionate about singing and she truely loves what she does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I hope you write about your King Tut experience too!

Chat with Kathleen said...

I love to listen and watch Celine perform. I am happy you won those tickets and enjoyed her live performance. It must have felt so relaxing and peaceful to have this special getaway weekend to Atlanta with hubby.

Vicky said...

I will write about my King Tut experience, but they wouldn't let us take pictures.

It was a nice weekend with Hubs...we had much needed alone time.