Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pappy has left the building.....we hope!

Well....I think we may have got Braydon away from the pacifier. He is now 2 1/2 years old. We have been "TRYING" to use it for night time only.

Here is the Ode To The Pappy that I made up a few months back.

When Braydon asked for it last night at bedtime, I told him Santa Claus took it for another little boy who needs it.

I thought he was going to have a screaming fit at me, but instead he just laughed and said "OK Mommy".

Hmmmm......we will see how this continues...

Be strong Mommy....BE STRONG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...I bet he'll do good. i love how you used Santa in there! Nice!

Chat with Kathleen said...

YIPPEE!!!!
That is terrific and what a clever way to have it disappear.
How sweet his smile must have been and such a loving remark...

I knew Braydon was ready, he never had it while he was with us in RI (I just never gave it to him and he never asked for it.......)